如果社区成员新型冠状病毒肺炎检测呈阳性, they should immediately report their positive result to their campus nurse who will provide the with them with the most recent protocols to follow.
- Vaccination is the most effective way to prevent the spread of 新型冠状病毒肺炎 and the risk of serious illness due to 新型冠状病毒肺炎.
- We strongly encourage community members to be vaccinated for 新型冠状病毒肺炎, 并接受他们有资格接种的强化疫苗. 新型冠状病毒肺炎 vaccinations and boosters should be uploaded to your child’s vaccination record on Magnus Health.
- 学生没有新型冠状病毒肺炎疫苗接种要求. The school reserves the right to require students to be vaccinated for 新型冠状病毒肺炎 in order to participate in overnight trips depending on the destination, 第三方提供商要求, 本地和目的地感染率. 此时此刻, we do not anticipate a vaccination requirement for the school’s overnight trips scheduled for the fall.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently approved updated Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech 新型冠状病毒肺炎 vaccines. 9月12日, 美国疾病控制与预防中心 recommended that everyone, 适合6个月及以上, 接种疫苗. 十大彩票网赌平台 is not mandating this updated vaccine; however, evidence has proven that 新型冠状病毒肺炎 vaccination is the most effective way to protect our community from severe disease and hospitalization. 访问疫苗.政府 在您附近找到新型冠状病毒肺炎疫苗接种地点 参见CDC网站 for complete information and recommendations surrounding 新型冠状病毒肺炎 vaccines.
- 2023-2024学年, 对于社区成员来说，口罩仍然是可选的, unless individuals are returning from isolation or have been determined to be highly exposed to a positive case.
- The school is fully supportive of an individual’s choice to wear a mask.
- 如果学生被要求戴口罩, they should supply their own masks but can visit the Nurse’s Office if they need a replacement.
- Do not attend school or extra-curricular activities if you are unwell and/or exhibit any of the symptoms compatible with 新型冠状病毒肺炎, 包括发烧, 头疼, 咳嗽, 喉咙痛, 还有流鼻涕.
- 如果家庭成员出现新型冠状病毒肺炎症状, students may continue to attend school but should follow the exposed individual protocol until their suspected positive household member has been tested for 新型冠状病毒肺炎.
- Please review the guidelines on this page for when your child may attend/return to school, 如果你对这些程序有任何疑问, 请联系校园护士.
- 请注意居家快速检测, 实验室快速检测, 和/或PCR实验室检测结果均可接受. (我们不再需要PCR检测).
- 如果社区成员新型冠状病毒肺炎检测呈阳性, they should immediately report their positive result to their campus nurse.
- Please note: A negative test for 新型冠状病毒肺炎 does not mean that your child is well enough to be in school. Follow the guidelines on this page for when your child may attend/return to school.
- 从9月25日开始，每一个美国.S. 家庭可以再次 下订单 to receive four more free 新型冠状病毒肺炎 rapid tests delivered directly to their home. 在丢弃过期的测试之前， 请访问FDA的网站 看看你当前测试的截止日期是否被延长了.
如果社区成员新型冠状病毒肺炎检测呈阳性, 他们应该将阳性结果报告给校园护士. Those who test positive for 新型冠状病毒肺炎 must follow the below protocol:
- Stay home and isolate for 5 full days (with Day 0 as the day of the positive test or symptom onset), 无论疫苗接种状况或症状如何.
- 第六天, 如果症状已经解决, they can return to school provided that they have received clearance from their campus nurse.
- For 5 days after returning to the building (Days 6 to 10), the positive individual must:
- Wear a mask (surgical mask at a minimum but preferably a KN95 or KF94) at all times inside the building and on any school transportation.
- Not participate in indoor extracurricular activities in which masks cannot be worn “correctly and consistently.”
- Dine outside or in a dining space that is distanced from other community members.
- 为了提前结束戴面具协议, 个人可以在第6天以后的任何时间参加考试, 前提是他们相隔48小时接受两次阴性检测, they can stop wearing a mask after their second negative test (Day 8 at the earliest).
只要你没有症状, you may continue to come to campus, but you must follow the below protocol:
- Notify your campus nurse so that they can monitor the exposed individual for symptoms.
- The exposed individual should wear a mask at all times when inside the building and on any school transportation for 10 days following their exposure (with Day 0 being the last day they were exposed to the positive individual).
- If they develop symptoms, isolate immediately and get tested for 新型冠状病毒肺炎.
因新型冠状病毒肺炎导致的隔离被视为任何其他疾病. Students should contact their advisor and classroom teachers to make up any missed work as described in the 十大彩票网赌平台手册.
- The student has not had a temperature above 100 degrees for at least 24 hours while not taking any fever-reducing medications.
- The student has been taking any prescribed antibiotics for a minimum of 24 hours.
- The student has not vomited in the last 24 hours and a normal diet has been resumed.
- The student has not had diarrhea in the last 24 hours and a normal diet has been resumed.
- A physician has determined the nature and contagiousness of any undiagnosed rash. A note may be required from your physician in order for the student to return to school.
- If the student is diagnosed with a communicable disease or illness (examples can include: Influenza, 肺炎, 链球菌性喉炎, 百日咳, 水痘, 脓疱病, 新型冠状病毒肺炎, 和疥疮), your campus nurse must be notified and will clear your child to return to school.